Frequently Ask Questions
1. Do I have to register to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Conference on May 3rd, 2019 at Centre of Excellence?
Yes you do. Click the following link to pre-register and have access to exclusive benefits.
2. Is there a deadline for registration?
All attending personnel have to be registered by 11:59 pm on April 30 th , 2019.
3. I missed the registration deadline but will still like to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Conference.
What can I do to still attend?
Once you arrive before 7:30 am, you can register on site at Centre of Excellence on May 3rd , 2019.
4. Is everybody eligible for the Bmobile Dream Big Student ID Card?
• No, it’s only available for currently enrolled students.
• Students 17 years and older must present a recent unofficial academic transcript (hard or soft copy) is acceptable.
• The unofficial academic transcript must be no older than 4 months.
5. What’s the cost of the Bmobile Dream Big Student ID card?
It’s free to all students who register by April 30th, 2019. After April 30th, 2019 the associated cost will be $50 TTD.
6. Do I have to pay to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Expo: A Showcase of Careers on May 4th , 2019?
• Kids 12 years and under are free.
• Patrons with the Bmobile Student ID Card are free. Must present your card on the day to access the Expo floor for free.
• All other attendees pay the admission fee of $100 TTD or present your ticket on the day.
7. Where can I purchase tickets for the Bmobile Dream Big Expo: A Showcase of Careers on May 4th, 2019?
• Tickets are available at Question Mark Entertainment (call us at 868-622-4616).
• At the door at Centre of Excellence on the day of the event.
• Online tickets are available at TicketGateway.com | Buy Now.
8. What are the times for the event?
The conference on May 3rd, 2019 is from 9 am – 3pm. Please arrive 30 minutes before to be seated.
The expo on May 4th, 2019 is from 12 pm – 10pm