Frequently Ask Questions
1. Do I have to register to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Conference on May 3rd, 2019 at Centre of Excellence?
Yes you do. Click the following link to register and have access to exclusive benefits.
2. Is there a deadline for registration?
All attending personnel have to be registered by 11:59 pm on April 30 th , 2019.
3. I missed the registration deadline but will still like to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Conference.
What can I do to still attend?
Once you arrive before 7:30 am, you can register on site at Centre of Excellence on May 3rd , 2019.
4. Is everybody eligible for the Bmobile Dream Big Student ID Card?
• No, it’s only available for currently enrolled students.
• Students 17 years and older must present a recent unofficial academic transcript (hard or soft copy) is acceptable.
• The unofficial academic transcript must be no older than 4 months.
5. What’s the cost of the Bmobile Dream Big Student ID card?
It’s free to all students who register by April 30th, 2019. After April 30th, 2019 the associated cost will be $50 TTD.
6. Do I have to pay to attend the Bmobile Dream Big Expo: A Showcase of Careers on May 4th , 2019?
• Kids 12 years and under are free.
• Patrons with the Bmobile Student ID Card are free. Must present your card on the day to access the Expo floor for free.
• All other attendees pay the admission fee of $100 TTD or present your ticket on the day.
7. Where can I purchase tickets for the Bmobile Dream Big Expo: A Showcase of Careers on May 4th, 2019?
• Tickets are available at Question Mark Entertainment (call us at 868-622-5616).
• At the door at Centre of Excellence on the day of the event.
• Online tickets are available at TicketGateway.com | Buy Now.
8. What are the times for the event?
The conference on May 3rd, 2019 is from 9 am – 3pm. Please arrive 30 minutes before to be seated.
The expo on May 4th, 2019 is from 12 pm – 10pm